Secret Recipes - Copy Cat Recipes of Famous Restaurants
Genuine KFC Copy Cat Recipe #1
2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tbsp celery salt
1 tbsp black pepper
1 tbsp dry mustard
4 tbsp paprika
2 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp ground ginger
3 tbsp MSG (Accent)
Mix all ingredients well in a large bowl.
Dip chicken pieces in beaten eggs
Then turn them over in regular bread crumbs (commercial)
Finally plunge them in the flour-spices mixture (above)
Heat oven to 350 degrees
Place chicken in a tray and cover with foil (shiny side out)
Cook 40 minutes.
Remove the foil then cook for another 40 minutes
Baste lightly with oil 5 minutes before the end
Let stand 5 minutes and serve.
Secret recipes for the grill sound good?
Burger King Big King Copy Cat Recipe #2
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons French dressing
2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
1 teaspoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon paprika
4 sesame seed hamburger buns
1 1/2 pounds ground beef
8 slices American cheese
1 1/3 cups chopped lettuce
1-2 slices white onion, separated
8 dill pickle slices
1. Prepare the spread by combining the ingredients in a small bowl. Set this aside until you are ready to use it.
2. Preheat your barbecue or indoor grill to high heat.
3. Divide the ground beef into 8 even portions (3 ounces each). Roll each portion into a ball, then press each ball flat to form a patty about the same diameter as the bun.
4. Grill the beef patties for 2-3 minutes per side, or until done. Lightly salt and pepper each side of the patties.
5. As the meat cooks, brown the faces of the buns in a hot skillet, toaster oven or face-down on the grill. Watch the buns closely so that they do not burn.
6. Build each burger by first spreading a tablespoon of the spread on the face of the top bun. Arrange about 1/3 cup of lettuce evenly over the spread.
7. On the bottom bun stack a patty, then a slice of American cheese, another patty, and another slice of cheese.
8. On the top slice of cheese arrange 2-3 separated onion slices (rings), then 2 pickle slices.
9. Turn the top part of the burger over onto the bottom and serve.
You may also want to zap the sandwiches in the microwave, individually, for 15-20 seconds each.Here's a great secret recipe of another famopus restaurant, especially on a cold day.
Wendy's Chili Copy Cat Recipe #3
1 29 ounce can pinto beans w/liquid,
1 29 ounce can kidnye beans w/liquid
1 29 ounce can tomato sauce
1 medium Onion -- diced
2 Green chili -- diced,
1 Rib celery -- diced
3 medium Tomatoes -- chopped,
2 teaspoons Cumin powder
3 tablespoons Chili powder,
1 1/2 teaspoons Black pepper
2 teaspoons salt
Preparation Instructions: Brown the beef and drain the fat off. Crumble the cooked beef into pea size pieces. In a large pot, combine the beef plus the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cook stirring every 15 minutes for 2-3 hours
More Secret Copycat Recipes
Kentucky Fried Chicken Style Coleslaw Recipe
8 cups cabbage finely chopped
1/4 cup carrot shredded
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup buttermilk
1-1/2 tbsp white vinegar
2-1/2 tbsp lemon juice
Cut cabbage and carrots into small pieces about the size of rice kernels. In a salad bowl, combine the sugar, salt, pepper and milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar and lemon juice.
Beat until smooth. Add the cabbage and carrots. Mix well.Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
This just might be the best secret recipe for meatloaf ever!
Boston Market Meatloaf
1 cup tomato sauce
1 1/2 tablespoons Kraft original barbecue sauce
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1-1/2 pounds ground sirloin (10 percent fat)
6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
dash garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine the tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat the mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often, then remove it from the heat.
3. In a large bowl, add all but 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce to the meat. Use a large wooden spoon or your hands to work the sauce into the meat until it is very well combined.
4. Combine the remaining ingredients with the ground sirloin - flour, salt, onion powder, ground pepper, and garlic powder. Use the wooden spoon or your hands to work the spices and flour into the meat.
5. Load the meat into a loaf pan (preferably a meatloaf pan with two sections that allows the fat to drain, but if you don't have one of those a regular loaf pan will work). Wrap foil over the pan and place it into the oven for 30 minutes.
6. After 30 minutes, take the meatloaf from the oven, remove the foil and, if you aren't using a meatloaf pan, drain the fat.
7. Using a knife, slice the meatloaf all the way through into 8 slices while it is still in the pan. This will help to cook the center of the meatloaf. Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of sauce over the top of the meatloaf, in a stream down the center. Don't spread the sauce.
8. Place the meatloaf back into the oven, uncovered, for 25 - 30 minutes or until it is done. Remove and allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving.